~šŸ‘️~

 I know who I am

I' am comfortable not being like everyone else šŸ’¦ 

         I used to think when I  was a child that I was uncomfortable because I needed to be like everyone else....

But then I realized that everyone else was uncomfortable around me because they didn't know who they were...

           The uncertainty was like a choking hold preventing them from being, preventing them from expressing.. preventing them from understanding, preventing them from feeling grounded. 

      I was able to settle myself in the middle of the storm because the waves became my ladder to my  Source.... Poseidon. 

Whatever you believe, whatever you feel, know that your Creator sees you and gently nudges you while allowing you to see many different paths toward your truest expression. 


You will know, you will intuitively feel what is for you. Accept your Heart's Guidance.

Move with  grace and light. Reflect and share as you are guided.

           Be Completely who You are....

Others searching for their Voice have their own path to walk. šŸµ 

It's okay for you to enjoy the stairway of the Stars ✨ while softly treading upon the Earth


~The Green Eyed Monster still exists but know that it's only smoke trying to shape itself.~

Jealousy is often hidden admiration and unexpressed desires.




Comments

Popular Posts